Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
Quick and easy Mexican dip that goes fast. Can make it spicier or less spicy depending on how you like it.
- 1 lb Velveeta cheese, cubed
- 1 (12 ounce) can chili without beans
- 1 (4 ounce) canchopped green chilies
- chopped green onion
- tortilla chips
- Combine ingredients in crockpot.
- Cook on low, stirring occasionally until cheese is melted and ingredients are combined.
- Add green onions at end for additional flavor.
- Eat with tortilla chips.
- For extra spice, you can add chopped green chilis with jalepeno or you can use jalepeno flavored velveeta cheese.