Chef #642631's Note:
Grandpa always had these cookies in a refrigerator tin at Holiday Time These were my all time favorites growing up. Too good not to share. They also do well at high altitude, no adjustments needed. I live at 9500 feet. These are a soft cookie and may be refridgerated, if they last that long.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1With mixer, cream butter and sugar together.
- 2Add eggs, pumpkin and vanilla and mix well.
- 3In separate bowl, combine the dry ingredients, flour, baking powder, nutmeg, cinnamon and oats.
- 4With mixer, add dry mixture with moist mixture, mix until fully incorporated.
- 5Fold in raisins, pecans and chips.
- 6Drop T spoon size onto ungreased cookie sheet and bake for 15 minute @ 350 degrees in preheated oven or until light brown.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grandpa Ben's Pumpkin Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1537 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 105.6
- Calories from Fat 49
- Total Fat 5.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 15.1 mg
- Sodium 53.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 8.3 g
- Protein 1.2 g