Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Grandpa always had these cookies in a refrigerator tin at Holiday Time These were my all time favorites growing up. Too good not to share. They also do well at high altitude, no adjustments needed. I live at 9500 feet. These are a soft cookie and may be refridgerated, if they last that long.
- With mixer, cream butter and sugar together.
- Add eggs, pumpkin and vanilla and mix well.
- In separate bowl, combine the dry ingredients, flour, baking powder, nutmeg, cinnamon and oats.
- With mixer, add dry mixture with moist mixture, mix until fully incorporated.
- Fold in raisins, pecans and chips.
- Drop T spoon size onto ungreased cookie sheet and bake for 15 minute @ 350 degrees in preheated oven or until light brown.
These are delicous soft moist cookies and easy to make. I give them a five star rating.