Recipe by jmills326
This is my grandmother's recipe that she used to prepare for holidays. I took over preparing it a few years ago. Everyone just loves it! It only has 5 ingredients and is so easy to make! My grandmother passed away just before thanksgiving this year, so I am posting her recipe as a tribute to her.
- 1 head cabbage
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup corn flakes cereal, crushed
- 1⁄2 cup margarine, melted
- 2 tablespoons oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Chop cabbage into bite-sized pieces.
- In a large skillet, cook cabbage in oil until it reaches desired doneness. (I like mine really tender, but some may like more crunch).
- Mix together cooked cabbage, soup, and mayo.
- Pour in a greased casserole dish and top with crushed corn flakes.
- Drizzle the melted margarine over the top of the casserole.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 20 minutes or until hot and bubbly.