Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
My husband's grandmother's recipe. We eat it every year with Christmas dinner!
Make and share this Grandmother's Broccoli & Rice Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (7 ounce) box frozen broccoli, cooked
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 8 ounces Velveeta cheese
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup chopped celery
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 cups cooked white rice
- preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- saute onions and celery in butter.
- mix all ingredients together.
- pour into a 13" x 9" casserole dish.
- bake, uncovered, until bubbly.