Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
One of the best Banana Bread recipes I've found. This is in a cookbook compiled by Troutman's Emporium one year that I worked for them.
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 3⁄4 cup butter
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 3 mashed bananas (the riper the better)
- 3⁄4 cup chopped walnuts (I never use them)
- 2 cups flour
- salt (I just sprinkle a little in my batter)
- Mix sugar and butter, then add eggs; mix.
- Add sour cream; mix.
- Add bananas; mix.
- Add flour, soda, salt and nuts; mix.
- Bake in 2 greased loaf pans at 350 degrees for 45 to 50 minutes.
A great tasting recipe-------Thanks for posting.