Prep 5 mins
Cook 4 hrs
This dessert has it all, rich creamy texture with a sweetness that can cool you down on a nice hot summer day, or relax you in front of a warm fireplace on a cold winter's night. For any time of the day, whatever season it is, try this recipe. Just as the name suggest, just DUMP everything into a large bowl, blend well, refrigerate, and serve. It's sure to please the pallet.
- 1 (10 ounce) jar maraschino cherries
- 1 (15 1/4 ounce) can fruit cocktail
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 (16 ounce) bag marshmallows
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip
- Note: If you cannot find white marshmallows, colorful ones may be substituted.
- Dump all of the ingredients into a large bowl.
- Mix well until all ingredients are evenly distributed throughout. (You want to get the same amount in every bite).
- Refrigerate for 2-4 hours or however long it takes the whipped cream to set back to its firm state.
- In an dessert bowl place a serving-sized spoonful in middle of bowl.
- If any fruit leftover sprinkle a little on top, for a fresh taste of fruit.