Grandmother Evans' Ravioli
- For dough: thoroughly sift together all dry ingredients.
- Make a mountain out of mixture, and then make a deep well in the middle.
- Break eggs into the well and add olive oil; whisk eggs gently with a fork, gradually incorporating flour from sides of well. When mixture becomes too thick for a fork, knead by hand.
- Knead 8-12 minutes until smooth and supple. Dust dough and work surface with semolina as needed to keep dough from becoming sticky. Wrap tightly in plastic wrap, and allow to rest at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- For Filling: While dough is resting, combine all ingredients for filling, mix thoroughly. Roll out dough thin, cut into rounds. Place small amount of meat mixture on each round. Fold over and press with a fork.
- Drop into boiling salted water, boil 4 to 5 minutes and drain.
- Toss with sauce and serve.