Recipe by Kim Edgar
Homemade chocolate fudge sauce for spooning over ice cream or eating off the spoon.
- 5 ounces bakers unsweetened chocolate squares
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 1 cup Carnation Evaporated Milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
Directions See How It's Made
- In the top of a double boiler, melt the butter and the chocolate squares.
- When fully melted, add sugar gradually - stirring well after each addition.
- When thoroughly melted in - add milk gradually - stirring until all incorporated.
- Remove from heat and stir in vanilla.
- Cool. (or enjoy warm).
- Will keep for a long time in fridge in covered container.