Prep 20 mins
Cook 50 mins
This was one of my grandma's signature recipes. We recently found it in the recipe box, and it is DELICIOUS! I'm sorry it's so cryptic, it took a very long time to decode her shortened cursive.
- 1 (18 ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 1 (5 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding
- 4 eggs
- 3⁄4 cup oil
- 3⁄4 cup sherry wine (dry)
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- Mix about 5 minutes on medium speed.
- Grease angel food cake pan.
- Cook at 350 degrees for about 45 minutes.
- Cool about 5 minutes before turning out.
- Glaze powdered sugar and water- make runny.
- Poor over cooled cake.