This not-to-sweet frosting is the perfect compliment to my Grandma's Chocolate Cake recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Blend together first five ingredients until smooth and fluffy.
- 2In small bowl, combine 1 cup frosting and about half of the cherries (chopped) and half of the almonds.
- 3Use this frosting to frost the top of one 9" cake.
- 4Place the other cake on top, frost with remaining frosting, and decorate with remaining cherries and almonds.
Browse Our Top Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grandma's Whipped Cream Icing
Serving Size: 1 (44 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 240.6
- Calories from Fat 183
- Total Fat 20.3 g
- Saturated Fat 6.4 g
- Cholesterol 5.5 mg
- Sodium 27.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 12.7 g
- Protein 1.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: