Prep 3 mins
Cook 2 mins
My grandmother always made these. They make a great after-school snack or quick breakfast. They're even good for dessert.
- 1 flour tortilla
- 1 tablespoon smooth peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon pancake syrup
- Warm the tortilla (The best way to do this is right over a low gas flame Just keep flipping the tortilla until it's warm It's extra good if you let it get a little toasted).
- Spread the peanut butter on the hot tortilla (It will melt a little).
- Pour syrup over the peanut butter.
- These are quite messy to eat, as you can imagine You can either tear off little chunks of tortilla and munch on them or fold the tortilla like a taco or burrito to eat it Either way, be prepared for syrup and melted peanut butter to ooze out.
This was a good tasting quick little snack and yes it was messy. (LOL) Thanks Nanita. Bullwinkle.