Abby C's Note:
Wow! These are just like Grandma's cookies, this really is one classic recipe you should at least try!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Lightly grease cookie sheet.
- 3(Treadwell prefers to spray with commercial nonstick spray.) Cream butter and sugar well.
- 4Add eggs and vanilla.
- 5Add 2 cups flour, then soda, salt and cream of tartar.
- 6Add remaining 2 cups flour.
- 7Drop generous tablespoons of dough onto cookie sheet.
- 8Butter bottom of flat-bottomed glass.
- 9Dip glass bottom into sugar; flatten cookie dough.
- 10Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until very lightly brown.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grandma's Sugar Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1467 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 135.8
- Calories from Fat 68
- Total Fat 7.6 g
- Saturated Fat 4.7 g
- Cholesterol 27.9 mg
- Sodium 86.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 8.0 g
- Protein 1.3 g