Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
This is my huband's grandma's own stroganoff recipe. It's been passed down two generations to me and it's an easy and pleasing recipe that everyone I've made it for has loved.
- Preheat oven to 350 degree.
- Brown the cubed meat.
- Mix rest of ingredients together with it in an oven safe pan.
- Place in oven for 1 ½ hours.
- After 1 hour taste juice. If you add more water you may want to add a little more onion soup.
- Serve over rice or egg noodles.
I did not have the steak. It was chicken night so, I substituted the steak for chicken breast and followed the recipe to the T and it was fantastic. I will say, this is a incredible recipe with chicken. Thank you for sharing, chef#220151