1 hr 25 mins
Manda in Ohio's Note:
This is my grandmother's recipe & this cake never lasts very long whenever I make it! It's a family favorite!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2Sift the flour once before measuring.
- 3Then sift the flour, baking powder, & sugar together.
- 4Cut in shortening until mixture is like corn meal.
- 5Blend in well beaten egg mixed with milk.
- 6Add the vanilla and beat just enough to mix well.
- 7Pour half the batter into a well greased & floured pan.
- 8STREUSEL- Mix dry ingredients together. Rub in butter and add the chopped nuts.
- 9Sprinkle with half of the streusel mixture.
- 10Add the remaining batter & sprinkle the remaining streusel over the top.
- 11Bake 25-30 minutes at 375?.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grandma's Streusel Filled Coffee Cake
Serving Size: 1 (809 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2983.0
- Calories from Fat 1087
- Total Fat 120.8 g
- Saturated Fat 36.8 g
- Cholesterol 264.1 mg
- Sodium 3081.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 444.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 14.4 g
- Sugars 261.0 g
- Protein 43.7 g