Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
This is a vegetarian recipe which is not that diet-friendly but still it's a comfort food which you can indulge yourself once in a while.
- Boil the pasta following the instructions on the package. (10-12 minutes).
- Preheat your oven at 392?.
- Coat the oven tray with some olive oil.
- Drain the spaghetti and put them in a large bowl.
- Whisk the eggs with salt and pepper and pour them over the pasta.
- Using a fork, blend cheeses together and when they have a paste-like consistency add them over the spaghetti.
- *Add sliced/mashed garlic. (optional).
- Mix well, then put them in the oven tray.
- Place the tray in the oven and cook for about 30-35 minutes, until golden and crispy. You can use the grill for the last 10 minutes to create a lovely crust on top.