1/1 Photo of Grandma's Spaghetti and Cheese Pudding
This is a vegetarian recipe which is not that diet-friendly but still it's a comfort food which you can indulge yourself once in a while.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Boil the pasta following the instructions on the package. (10-12 minutes).
- 2Preheat your oven at 392?.
- 3Coat the oven tray with some olive oil.
- 4Drain the spaghetti and put them in a large bowl.
- 5Whisk the eggs with salt and pepper and pour them over the pasta.
- 6Using a fork, blend cheeses together and when they have a paste-like consistency add them over the spaghetti.
- 7*Add sliced/mashed garlic. (optional).
- 8Mix well, then put them in the oven tray.
- 9Place the tray in the oven and cook for about 30-35 minutes, until golden and crispy. You can use the grill for the last 10 minutes to create a lovely crust on top.
Browse Our Top Eggs/Dairy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grandma's Spaghetti and Cheese Pudding
Serving Size: 1 (94 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 262.3
- Calories from Fat 62
- Total Fat 6.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 63.0 mg
- Sodium 261.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 12.1 g