My grandma makes these every time we go over for dinner. I got my starter from her, so I too make these every couple weeks when I need to use up some starter. They are really fast and easy, and taste delicious right out of the oven.
- Sift together flour, salt, baking powder and baking soda.
- Cut in the margarine or butter.
- Mix in sourdough starter.
- Turn out dough onto lightly floured board.
- Knead a few times, until all of the flour is mixed in.
- Pat/roll dough to 3/4" and cut out biscuits; place them on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake at 425°F for 12-15 minutes, until slightly brown.