1/5 Photos of Grandma's Sourdough Biscuits
My grandma makes these every time we go over for dinner. I got my starter from her, so I too make these every couple weeks when I need to use up some starter. They are really fast and easy, and taste delicious right out of the oven.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sift together flour, salt, baking powder and baking soda.
- 2Cut in the margarine or butter.
- 3Mix in sourdough starter.
- 4Turn out dough onto lightly floured board.
- 5Knead a few times, until all of the flour is mixed in.
- 6Pat/roll dough to 3/4" and cut out biscuits; place them on an ungreased baking sheet.
- 7Bake at 425°F for 12-15 minutes, until slightly brown.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grandma's Sourdough Biscuits
Serving Size: 1 (213 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 91.2
- Calories from Fat 35
- Total Fat 3.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 286.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 1.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: