Recipe by yobodish
This is a fast and simple dish. It’s a glam version of ramen noodles. We grew up with ramen noodles and always added ingredients like kimchi, eggs and scallions. Grandma’s version was extra special with fancy ingredients. For more recipes like this, visit www.yobodish.com.
- 1 ichiban original flavor ramen noodles
- 2 cups water
- 1 teaspoon canola oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄2 cup pork tenderloin, sliced thin
- 1 teaspoon rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- half yellow onion, sliced
- 5 -7 thin slices of kamaboko fish cakes (These are pink and white Japanese fish cakes that can be found in frozen section.)
- 4 shiitake mushrooms, sliced
- 2 pieces of fried bean curd, sliced (Fried bean curds are in the refrigerated section. It usually comes in a plastic carton and has 8-10 )
- 1 scallion, diagonally cut in thin strips
- 1 egg, fried and julienned
- 1 tablespoon sriracha sauce (Reduce the amount if you don't like it too spicy)
- ground black pepper, to taste& # 8232
Directions See How It's Made
- Whisk rice wine vinegar and soy sauce. Set aside.
- Heat a medium-size pot and add oil. Stir in the garlic and pork and cook until the pork is no longer pink. Add water, noodles soup base and vinegar mix. Bring to a boil. Add the onions, fish cakes, and mushrooms. Season with pepper. Cook for 2 minutes. Add the Ramen noodles and bean curd. Cook for 3 minutes. Top with scallions and egg.