Prep 30 mins
Cook 7 hrs
- 3⁄4 lb boneless skinless chicken thighs, cut up into 1-inch pieces
- 2 medium stalk celery, sliced (1 cup)
- 1 large carrot, chopped (3/4 cup)
- 1 medium onion, chopped (1/2 cup)
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 3⁄4 cups chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 2 cups frozen sweet peas, thawed
- 1 cup frozen home-style egg noodles (from 12 oz. bag)
- Spray 10-inch skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium heat.
- Cook chicken in skillet about 5 minutes, stirring often, until brown.
- In a 3 1/2- to 4-quart slow cooker, mix chicken and remaining ingredients except peas and noodles.
- Cover; cook on LOW heat for 6 hours 30 minutes to 7 hours.
- Stir in peas and noodles; increase heat to HIGH; cover and cook about 30 minutes or until noodles are tender; taste and adjust seasoning with salt and pepper.