Prep 45 mins
Cook 0 mins
A simple twist on an old favorite!!! Its the way I learned to make lasagna. Hope you enjoy.
- 1 lb hamburger meat
- 1 (16 ounce) can spaghetti sauce with meat
- 1 (8 ounce) can sour cream
- 1 (8 ounce) can cottage cheese
- 1 (12 ounce) box lasagna noodles
- 16 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cook noodles according to package instructions.
- Begin browning hamburger meat in skillet.
- Mix sauce, sour cream, and cottage cheese in a large bowl.
- Drain meat when finished cooking and rinse well.
- Add meat to the mixture in the bowl.
- When noodles have finished cooking get a large baking dish and line the bottom with noodles covering completely.
- Spoon some of the mixture in bowl over noodles until covered.
- Put a thin layer of cheese on.
- Repeat last 3 steps until all the mixture in bowl is gone.
- Bake in oven until cheese is melted.
- Slice up and enjoy!
I enjoyed the variation. The only thing I did differently was not cook the noodles. They are still cooked not tough but they absorb the flavors of the sauce and it is much easier to put together (also one less pot to wash). Thanks for a great dinner that my whole family loved!
This was so quick to make and turned out great. Good flavor, I wasn't sure about the cheddar cheese in it, but it was good! I baked it 30-35 mins. and it was perfect. Good recipe, thanks for posting.