These are a lot like Swedish pancakes but better in my opinion. Serve with your favorite pancake topping or fill with warm compote and roll up.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Beat eggs a little, add sugar and half of milk and beat again.
- 2Sift flour, baking powder and salt, add to egg mixture and beat till smooth.
- 3Then add balance of milk, the melted butter and vanilla and mix until smooth.
- 4Heat a very lightly greased 6 or 8 inch skillet over medium heat. Remove pan from heat and pour 2-3 tablespoons of batter into the center of skillet, then lift and tilt the skillet to spread the batter.
- 5Return pan to heat and cook till bottom is light brown (about 1 minute). Turn pancake with a spatula and cook other side for about 30 seconds. Turn out onto paper towel.
- 6Repeat with remaining batter, greasing skillet occasionally and stirring.
- 7batter as needed.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grandma's Russian Pancakes (Thin Style)
Serving Size: 1 (130 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 339.6
- Calories from Fat 129
- Total Fat 14.3 g
- Saturated Fat 7.8 g
- Cholesterol 172.7 mg
- Sodium 650.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 4.6 g
- Protein 11.2 g