Recipe by Chef HeatherLea
My good friend shared this recipe of her Grandmother's with me. I am really picky about my bbq sauce... I'll never worry again now that I have this recipe. The ribs are so tender they fall apart and the sauce is just... ohhh... I can't wait for dinner tonight! I hope you all enjoy. Thanks Bridget!
Top Review by *CookingUpMemories*
There are no words to describe how amazing these are!!!!!!! Awesome recipe!!!!!! Family and friends LOVE this recipe and the ribs turn out perfect everytime. Thank you!
- 4 lbs boneless pork ribs (or with bone)
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon celery seed
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup catsup
- 2 cups water
- 1 onion (sliced)
- 3 drops Tabasco sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 450F degrees.
- Place ribs on a wire rack in oven for 20 minutes.
- While ribs are cooking in the oven, combine all other ingredients in large sauce pan and bring to a boil. Cover and let simmer.
- Flip ribs and cook for additional 20 minutes.
- Turn oven temp down to 350F degrees. Pour 1/3-1/2 of sauce over ribs. Cover pork with foil and cook for an additional 2 hours.
- Check to see if you can cut with a fork. If you can then they are done!
- Serve ribs with leftover sauce. Best if served with fresh, warm, homemade dinner rolls.
- :) :) DON'T FORGET SOME NAPKINS! :) :).
- I'll post a recipe for the rolls -- check back.