Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
These are the moistest muffin I have ever had my grandma made them my whole life, they are nutritious and Delicious, Made with bran and bran flakes the buttermilk gives them the extra moistness, The mixture is made ahead and keeps for 2 weeks in the fridge excellent for Lunches or just to enjoy!
- Soak Bran in boiling water set aside.
- Mix all remaining ingredients in a large mixing bowl than add Bran mixture to it mix till all incorporated .
- mixture must sit 24 hours in fridge before baking muffins this allows it to caramelize, this is an excellent make ahead recipe.
- Bake at 350 till toothpick comes out clean.
- let cool on rack and enjoy.
- This mixture keeps in your fridge for up to 2 weeks and is excellent make your muffins as you need them and enjoy these nice moist fresh muffins.