1/1 Photo of Grandma's Pumpkin Pie
1 hr 25 mins
1 hr 10 mins
Super San Mateo Chefs's Note:
The best pumpkin pie ever! In loving memory of Grandma Mary from Rome, New York. We miss you Grandma!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- 2Mix the pumpkin, sugar and spices together first.
- 3Add the slightly beaten eggs.
- 4Add the milk slowly.
- 5Place two crusts into two separate 9 inch pie pans. You can create the pie crust from stratch or use a box mix in the baking section.
- 6Distribute the pumpkin mix equally between the two pie pans.
- 7Wrap the crust with 1 1/2 inch pieces of cloth or foil to keep it from burning. Alternately, use one of those pie shields.
- 8Place into the preheated heated oven at 450 for 10 minutes.
- 9Turn thermostat back to 350 degrees and bake for up to 1 hour.
- 10Test doneness by placing a knife into the center – it should come out clean.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grandma's Pumpkin Pie
Serving Size: 1 (129 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 135.3
- Calories from Fat 27
- Total Fat 3.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 59.2 mg
- Sodium 40.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 19.5 g
- Protein 3.6 g