Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Good stuff! The only potato salad my DH likes! It uses red potatoes which don't get too soft when cooked.
- 8 medium red potatoes, cubed
- 4 -5 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 1 1⁄2 cups mayonnaise
- 2⁄3 cup sour cream
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons cider or 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dried onion flakes
- 1 teaspoon celery seed
- salt and pepper
- Place the potatoes in a saucepan and cover with water. Cover and bring to a boil; cook until tender, about 15 – 20 minutes.
- Drain and cool.
- Place in a bowl; add eggs.
- Combine the remaining ingredients; pour over potato mixture and toss to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate for 6 hours or overnight.