Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
(Grandma) June Schmidt
Make and share this Grandma's Potato Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 8 -9 red potatoes
- salt and pepper
- 2 stalks celery, finely diced
- 1⁄2 cup white onions or 1⁄2 cup green onion, chopped
- 2 radishes, sliced (optional)
- 1 -2 carrot, shredded
- 1 English cucumber, seeded and diced
- 1 tablespoon chives
- 1 tablespoon dill weed
- 1 cup marzetti's coleslaw dressing
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon bertman's mustard
- 2 eggs, hard boiled and sliced
- fresh parsley sprig
- Boil potatoes 25 minute (until barely done). Rinse in cold water and let cool.
- Peel skins and dice into 3/4" chunks.
- Boil water, add eggs and boil 8 minutes.
- Add vegetables and spices.
- Gently mix together dressing, sour cream, and mustard. Pour over the above.
- Garnish with sliced, hard-boiled eggs in a circle, with fresh parsley sprigs between the eggs.