(Grandma) June Schmidt
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 -9 red potatoes
- salt and pepper
- 2 stalks celery, finely diced
- 1/2 cup white onions or 1/2 cup green onion, chopped
- 2 radishes, sliced (optional)
- 1 -2 carrot, shredded
- 1 English cucumber, seeded and diced
- 1 tablespoon chives
- 1 tablespoon dill weed
- 1 cup marzetti's coleslaw dressing
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon bertman's mustard
- 2 eggs, hard boiled and sliced
- fresh parsley sprig
- 1Boil potatoes 25 minute (until barely done). Rinse in cold water and let cool.
- 2Peel skins and dice into 3/4" chunks.
- 3Boil water, add eggs and boil 8 minutes.
- 4Add vegetables and spices.
- 5Gently mix together dressing, sour cream, and mustard. Pour over the above.
- 6Garnish with sliced, hard-boiled eggs in a circle, with fresh parsley sprigs between the eggs.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grandma's Potato Salad
Serving Size: 1 (326 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 370.8
- Calories from Fat 163
- Total Fat 18.1 g
- Saturated Fat 5.7 g
- Cholesterol 73.6 mg
- Sodium 302.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.4 g
- Sugars 10.2 g
- Protein 7.3 g