Prep 5 mins
Cook 50 mins
My Grandmother was a really good cook. This is one of the biggest memories I have of her because she made this green cake. Yes, green! It is so good!!
- 1 (18 ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package pistachio pudding mix
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup water
- 1⁄2 cup oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 -2 drop green food coloring (if you desire)
- Mix all ingredients except almond extract for 2 minutes.
- Add almond extract, mix.
- Pour into a well-greased bundt pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 50 minutes or until done.
- Cool 20 minutes on rack, not upside down.
- **My mom drizzles white frosting (canned- like Duncan Hines or your preferred brand & heats in microwave for a few seconds) on the top of the cake and then puts sprinkles on top. It's delicious.
Great Cake Thanks