Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
My Grandmother was a really good cook. This is one of the biggest memories I have of her because she made this green cake. Yes, green! It is so good!!
- Mix all ingredients except almond extract for 2 minutes.
- Add almond extract, mix.
- Pour into a well-greased bundt pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 50 minutes or until done.
- Cool 20 minutes on rack, not upside down.
- **My mom drizzles white frosting (canned- like Duncan Hines or your preferred brand & heats in microwave for a few seconds) on the top of the cake and then puts sprinkles on top. It's delicious.