Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is potatoe candy without the potatoes. This was my Dad's favorite during the Christmas holidays. Sweet and yummy!
- Mix all but peanut butter together.
- (add more milk/ or sugar if you need. Should be like a doughy ball, but not real sticky).
- On wax paper, sprinkle some of the sugar on it to help if from sticking, and roll out mixture. Make it as square as possible.( I roll mine out sort thin, but again this depends on your preference).
- Smooth on peanut butter to desired thickness.
- Start on oneside, and begin rolling it up. (It will look like a large log) Put sugar on your hands and keep putting on 'log' as you roll it up to help make it easier.
- Take the 'log', and roll it up in wax paper, and then a kitchen hand towel (to help keep shape) and chill in the fridge (or freezer if you are in a hurry)The colder- the easier to slice.
- Once cold, slice as desired thickness.
- (put wax paper in between layers when stacking so the pieces don't stick together).
- Keep refridgerated until time to serve.