This is another family recipe handed down through the generations. This recipe calls for dates instead of raisins which is nice for those who don't care for raisins. This is a nice spice cookie perfect for fall baking.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Cream together the sugar and Crisco.
- 3Add egg, vanilla and persimmon pulp until well blended.
- 4Sift dry ingredients together and add slowly to the wet ingredients just until mixed well.
- 5Fold in the dates and nuts.
- 6Spoon out on greased cookie sheets and bake for 12 to 15 minutes.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grandma's Persimmon Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (888 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 165.0
- Calories from Fat 70
- Total Fat 7.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 8.8 mg
- Sodium 119.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 13.2 g
- Protein 2.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: