Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is the recipe for the pie my grandma would always bring to special occasions, it's really easy to make and absolutely delicious! I found that the filling was too much for the pie crust, but I imagine you could fill some tarts with the excess...I haven't tried it yet though!
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Cream together butter and brown sugar.
- Beat in eggs, one at a time.
- Stir in corn syrup, vanilla and pecans. (You can add a bit more if you want!)
- Bake for 50 to 60 minutes. I would suggest putting the pie on a lined cookie sheet, it may overflow.
- Share with family and friends!