1/2 Photos of Grandma's Peanut Clusters
My grandma makes these around the holiday season and every single year they are all devoured. It is a family favorite and very easy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (12 ounce) package semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 (12 ounce) package butterscotch chips
- 1 lb Spanish peanut (I buy them in bulk. I usually use just over a pound when I make them.)
- 1Melt together the two packages of chips in a double boiler over medium-low heat, stirring often. What ever you do- Don't get ANY water in the chocolate mixture or the chocolate with just glob up and won't melt.
- 2After it is all melted, stir in the peanuts. More can be added if need be, of course.
- 3Drop 3/4"-1" globs of the mixture onto a large sheet of wax paper or into miniature cupcake liners.
- 4Cool in the fridge for 30 minutes to an hour, or until firmly set.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grandma's Peanut Clusters
Serving Size: 1 (27 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 42
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 143.9
- Calories from Fat 90
- Total Fat 10.1 g
- Saturated Fat 4.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 10.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 10.3 g
- Protein 3.3 g