Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
My grandma makes these around the holiday season and every single year they are all devoured. It is a family favorite and very easy.
- 1 (12 ounce) package semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 (12 ounce) package butterscotch chips
- 1 lb Spanish peanut (I buy them in bulk. I usually use just over a pound when I make them.)
- Melt together the two packages of chips in a double boiler over medium-low heat, stirring often. What ever you do- Don't get ANY water in the chocolate mixture or the chocolate with just glob up and won't melt.
- After it is all melted, stir in the peanuts. More can be added if need be, of course.
- Drop 3/4"-1" globs of the mixture onto a large sheet of wax paper or into miniature cupcake liners.
- Cool in the fridge for 30 minutes to an hour, or until firmly set.
Mmmmmm! This was soooo good!! Really easy, too. The chocoholics in this house raved over them. I used the small Pampered Chef scoop to portion them into mini muffin papers, and it made 48 clusters! Thanks, zoegirl21.
Turned out great!