Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
My Husband's beloved Grandma always made this pie.
- 1⁄2 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 3⁄4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 small instant vanilla pudding
- 1 small Cool Whip or 1 small whipped cream
- 1 baked pie crust
- Mix peanut butter and powdered sugar together(it will be like crumbs), put 2/3 of mixture on top of the baked pie crust.
- Cover this with small instant pudding, made according to package directions.
- Spread with layer of whipped toping.
- Sprinkle the rest of peanut butter mixture on top. Chill.