Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe is a little on the sweet side but it was one that my grandmother made for my mother when she was a little girl so I had to post it! It's an old recipe, so I had to guess as to how many servings it makes.
- 1⁄4 cup margarine
- 1⁄3 cup peanut butter
- 1⁄3 teaspoon salt
- 2 1⁄4 cups powdered sugar, sifted
- 1⁄2 cup strong coffee (brewed)
- Add together margarine, peanut butter and salt and stir until well mixed.
- Add in powdered sugar and coffee, blend well.
- Frost over cake or cupcakes.
Oh My Goodness!!!! This was amazing. I loved the texture and the creamy smoothness of the flavor as well. The best Peanut Butter Icing I have ever had. Yummy! Yum! YUM!!!! Thanks for sharing.