1/1 Photo of Grandma's Peanut Butter Cookies
My Grandma and Mom made these cookies often when I was growing up and I have been making them for my kids for 20 years! I have tried many other peanut butter cookie recipes, but this one is still our favorite. Crispy, but a light texture . . . they almost melt in your mouth!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream butter and peanut together in a large bowl.
- 2Add sugars and eggs, mix well.
- 3Sift together dry milk, flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt, stir into butter mixture.
- 4Let dough stand 15 minutes.
- 5Roll into balls, about the size of a walnut and place on a slightly greased baking sheet.
- 6Flatten with a fork, dipped in flour, criss-cross fashion.
- 7Bake at 375 degress for 10-12 minutes.
- 8Watch closely and remove when tops just start to brown.
- 9Wait about 5 minutes before removing from baking sheet. Cool on racks.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grandma's Peanut Butter Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (73 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 333.6
- Calories from Fat 162
- Total Fat 18.0 g
- Saturated Fat 8.4 g
- Cholesterol 49.2 mg
- Sodium 345.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 24.3 g
- Protein 7.2 g