Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
Another found in her Passover electric mixer box.
- 6 eggs, separated
- 2 1⁄4 cups sugar
- 1 cup cake crumbs, for Passover
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons potato starch, disolved in
- 3⁄4 cup hot water
- 3⁄4 cup walnuts, chopped
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 3⁄4 cup cocoa
- Beat egg whites with half the sugar and then add the yolks with the rest of the sugar.
- Add salt and slowly add cocoa to batter and fold in all other ingredients and mix.
- Bake in a greased brownie pan for 30 minutes at 325 degrees.