Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Great simple pancake recipe, goes great with home made maple syrup (look under my name for recipe!) this is a good recipe if it's just 2 or 3 people, but you can always double it for more pancakes. Add a little more milk or flour for the right consistancy.
- Beat egg and milk with whisk or fork
- Add rest of ingredients.
- Add a dab of oil on a skillet or griddle.
- Cook the pancakes fairly slowly under a little less than medium heat
- When they start getting dry around the edges and bubbling turn them over.
- Cook another minute or two until done throughout.