Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
These are the same pancakes that my grandmother would make for us every day before school. Now I add strawberries and whip cream to the top just for fun.
- 4 cups flour
- 8 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 -3 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 quart milk (use more if necessary)
- 8 teaspoons oil
- Mix all ingredients thoroughly.
- This will keep very well in the refrigerator until you are ready to serve.
- Top with your favorite syrup, or fruit toppings.