Prep 1 hr
Cook 0 mins
This is a great appetizer recipe I got from my grandmother. It is soooo tasty and great for any cocktail party. Simply serve with crackers.
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- white pepper
- 1 (3 2/3 ounce) cansmoked oysters, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans
- 6 ounces chopped black olives
- Soften cream cheese and add next 4 ingredients plus olives.
- Spread on wax paper and chill in frig till hardened.(make long rectangle).
- Remove from frig and spread with oysters and pecans.
- Roll into log form and garnish with parsley and paprika.
- Chill in Frig. Serve with assorted crackers.