Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
It is an amazing cookie. Tastes like brown-sugar oatmeal. A cross between an oatmeal, choc. chip, and snickerdoodle cookie!!!
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Creme together butter and sugars.
- In separate bowl, sift together flour, baking soda, salt, and cocoa.
- Gradually add the dry mixture to the butter and sugar mixture. Mix well.
- Add amount of oatmeal you prefer. Spoon together.
- Roll into small balls and roll the ball in a bowl of 2 tablespoons sugar and one tablespoon cinnamon.
- Place on ungreased baking sheet for around 7-10 minutes.
- Let cool for one minute and transfer to cooling rack or waxed paper.