Prep 15 mins
Cook 7 mins
It is an amazing cookie. Tastes like brown-sugar oatmeal. A cross between an oatmeal, choc. chip, and snickerdoodle cookie!!!
- 1 cup butter (2 sticks)
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 3 cups flour
- 1 tablespoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon cocoa
- 1⁄2 cup oatmeal (varies depending on how much oatmeal you prefer)
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Creme together butter and sugars.
- In separate bowl, sift together flour, baking soda, salt, and cocoa.
- Gradually add the dry mixture to the butter and sugar mixture. Mix well.
- Add amount of oatmeal you prefer. Spoon together.
- Roll into small balls and roll the ball in a bowl of 2 tablespoons sugar and one tablespoon cinnamon.
- Place on ungreased baking sheet for around 7-10 minutes.
- Let cool for one minute and transfer to cooling rack or waxed paper.