Prep 1 hr 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
Because I like sweet potatoes.
- 3 medium sweet potatoes
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup white sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 pinch salt
- 3 tablespoons of jell-o instant pudding mix
- 3⁄4 of can evaporated milk (1 cup)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 store bought pie crust
- Bake the sweet potatoes in the oven until done; let them cool.
- Mash the potatoes with the butter; add the sugars and the eggs, stir.
- Add the pudding mix, stir up real good.
- Add the pinch of salt, nutmeg, and cinnamon.
- Add the milk and stir up real good.
- Pour the mixture in the pie crust.
- Put the pie in the oven at 350°F Bake 45 minutes or 1 hour.