Prep 1 hr 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
Because I like sweet potatoes.
Make and share this Grandma's Old Fashion Sweet Potato Pie recipe from Food.com.
- Bake the sweet potatoes in the oven until done; let them cool.
- Mash the potatoes with the butter; add the sugars and the eggs, stir.
- Add the pudding mix, stir up real good.
- Add the pinch of salt, nutmeg, and cinnamon.
- Add the milk and stir up real good.
- Pour the mixture in the pie crust.
- Put the pie in the oven at 350°F Bake 45 minutes or 1 hour.