Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
These are the best oatmeal raisin cookies. My grandma makes these all the time and I finally got the recipe and had to post! Perfect with a cold glass of milk! If you bake them on parchment paper, you dont have to spray the baking sheet so you can save calories for more important things! :)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix flour, baking soda,salt, nutmeg,and cinnamon, set aside.
- Cream Crisco, butter, and sugars together in large bowl.
- Beat in eggs and vanilla.
- Add flour mixture.
- Add oats, raisins, coconut.
- Bake on cookie sheet lined with parchment paper for about 8-10 minutes.