Barb Witherspoon's Note:
My grandma's recipe for cookies that are always a hit. My grandma was one of the best cooks I have ever known; she taught me much of what I know about cooking. I love her and still miss her.
My Private Note
dozen c ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Cream shortening or margarine and sugars.
- 3Mix in eggs and vanilla.
- 4Sift flour, salt, and soda, and fold into creamed mixture. (I like to plump my raisins before adding them. If you do, do not sift the flour.).
- 5Fold in oats, nuts, raisins, and coconut.
- 6Drop by spoonful or scoop onto cookie sheet.
- 7Bake for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grandma's Oatmeal Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1846 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2147.9
- Calories from Fat 1073
- Total Fat 119.2 g
- Saturated Fat 28.7 g
- Cholesterol 105.7 mg
- Sodium 2023.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 246.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 18.8 g
- Sugars 141.1 g
- Protein 37.2 g