Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Found this on a Tillamook butter package. And they do make me think of my Grandmother.
Make and share this Grandma's Oatmeal Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cream together butter and sugars.
- Add vanilla and eggs and beat well.
- Add dry ingredients.
- Drop by rounded teaspoons onto a lightly greased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes.
- Cool on wire rack.
- Pour glass of milk or cup of tea, pick up a cookie and Enjoy!
Thank you for posting this!!!! I have been looking everywhere for this recipe. I made it once and threw away the pakage with the recipe on it. I tried to find it again on the pakages at the store and had no luck. I even tried the tillamook web site no luck there either. These cookies are so good that I spent over a year trying to find the recipe. I will be making these tonight!!!!!! Thanks again!!!!