Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
My grandma used to make this whenever we visited, and made it for my mom when she was a child at least once a week! Quick, easy, and delicious! It's nice to make during the summer, because it is all cooked on top of the stove!
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans whole tomatoes
- 2 (15 1/2 ounce) cans kidney beans
- 8 ounces egg noodles, cooked (about half of a package)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder (to taste)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon seasoning salt
- In a frying pan, brown burger with onions. Drain grease.
- Add tomatoes and kidney beans, including juice.
- Add seasonings and simmer 15 minutes.
- Add noodles, stir.
- Simmer for 20 minutes. Top with parmesean cheese if wanted. Makes a large dish!