Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I like this because I’m not very good with rolling out pie crusts and the prep time and cook time are fast when you need something on the run. I also wanted to share the recipe because it’s very old. My grandma said this has been passed on for a very long time. I have added the chocolate pudding and Cool Whip to make it an even faster recipe.
- Pour the oil and milk into the flour, sugar, and salt.
- Blend the mixture.
- Press into the pie pan with your fingers.
- Make a design with a fork if wanted.
- Bake 15 minutes at 375°F.
- Cool and fill with pudding and frost with Cool Whip.