Prep 5 mins
Cook 40 mins
I love all of my Grandma's recipes. This one is very easy and very delicious. I hope your family enjoys it as much as mine.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 small onion (diced)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon seasoning salt (I prefer Lawry's)
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 cup ketchup
- 3⁄4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 egg
- 3⁄4 cup oats
- Pre-heat oven to 375*.
- Mix all ingredients together thoroughly.
- Shape into a loaf and place into baking pan.
- Cook uncovered for 40 minutes or until done.
- Let rest 5-10 minutes before serving.