Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is a family favourite from my Grandma.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 dash salt
- 1 dash pepper
- 2 -3 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 tablespoon dried onion flakes
- 9 whole wheat crackers, crushed
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine all but last three ingredients. Put into loaf pan.
- Spread top with thin layer of kethup, sprinkle with oregano and cover with strips of bacon.
- Cook approximately 1 hours.
This is a great basic meatloaf recipe and pretty much the way I have been making it for years. I used ground turkey in place of the beef and bumped up the temperature to 375 degrees the last 15 to 20 minutes of cooking. Everyone really enjoyed it.