Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 3 cups cheddar cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 cups elbow macaroni, cooked
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 egg, beaten
- Mix milk, butter, salt, pepper, eggs, and 1 c.
- grated cheese to macaroni.
- In a greased baking dish, layer macaroni and remaining cheese.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
This was so good....and easy..thanks for sharing a great recipe.
very good! the kids loved it! no flour taste
Perfectly easy! I was so frustrated trying to find a simple basic mac n cheese - this fit the bill exactly. For Holiday dinners we needed mac n' cheese for the picky kids (and baby adults!) I used this - just jazzed up with some garlic, chili pepper and ginger for a little bit of a bolder flavor. Thanks for sharing this - I'll be using this for years to come!