Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
Easy to make macaroni and cheese - just mix everything together and you're set!
- 1 lb elbow macaroni
- 1 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1⁄2 onion, chopped
- 2 cups milk
- 6 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄4 cup breadcrumbs
- Cook and drain macaroni.
- While macaroni is cooking, mix mayonnaise, onion and salt. Add milk and mix well.
- Mix macaroni, milk mixture, and cheese.
- Pour into casserole dish. Top with breadcrumbs.
- Bake uncovered for about 25 minutes.